Chapter 4 - A Lifetime In The Waiting

Copyright ©

Family isn't an important thing... It's everything - Michael J. fox

*~ Ashers POV ~*
I slam the phone down and grab my coat from the door-hook. Val comes running down the stairs, a look of surprise crossing her features. "Where are you going? What's they hurry?" She asks.
I smile and wrap her in a massive hug "I'm going to get mum..." I reply.
She pulls back and looks at me in utter disbelief "What?!" She exclaims.
"I just got a phone-call from her..." I say.
Valkyrie grabs her coat and slips it on "As much as I don't believe you... I'm coming with you"
I open the front door and step outside into the cool, winter snow. "Why don't you believe me?" I ask, slipping on my gloves and beanie.
Valkyrie sighs "Two days ago, after the argument with Aylia, I went to see mum, they told me she was in critical condition, and not fit to see anyone! Let alone be able to get up and make a call..."
"She said she's at the LAN Café" I reply.
Valkyrie sighs "It's not gonna be her, just some kids playing a prank or something"
"There's one way to find out... Come on!" I say, jumping on my motorcycle.
Valkyrie starts up her vesper and we take off down the street to the LAN Café.

{-~_~-}

We arrive at the LAN Café later that night. The drive from our country house into the city is about 2 and a half hours. I quickly push open the door and rush inside. My eyes scan the room for some resemblance of my mother. Though I've never been allowed to see her, Dad would never take me, I've seen pictures of her. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a spitting image of Valkyrie.

*~ Valkyries POV ~*
Asher throws his arms up in frustration. "I don't know who she is..." He exclaims.
Then my eyes fixate on one woman. A tangled mess on blonde hair, prefect features and a duffle bag. Her eyes catch mine, blue as the sea they wash into my soul. I know it's her. I rush towards her table at the back of the room and stand in front of her. Her hand reaches up and touches my face "Valkyrie?" She asks.
I smile and cry at the same time, wrapping my arms around her. I feel her nurturing arms pulling me close and then were both crying. Finally the hole in my life has been filled, the piece that was missing returned... A mothers love.
She pulls away and cups my face in hers, heavy tears rushing down her face. "Valkyrie... Your so beautiful!" She exclaims, laughing happily.
I smile and half laugh, half cry. She pulls away and looks behind me. Asher stands there, his face in awe, tears rolling down his cheeks. I watch as Asher cries uncontrollably into his mothers shoulder. "Your so much taller than I expected you to be, almost my height!" Exclaims mum happily.
Asher laughs and leads us outside. We sit outside over a hot chocolate as Asher explains the last fourteen years to mum. Theirs laughter and tears, anger and sadness, but there's love. "Your father has a new wife...." Says Astrid sadly.
I cut in "He missed you so much mum, he couldn't stand not loving someone, but I've never heard him tell Tiana he loves her..." I say.
"Were pretty sure Tianas run off anyway..." Asher replies.
"Let's go find out then" says Mum standing.
Asher leads her onto his motorcycle and take off, with me behind them.

Heyo!
This chapter was dedicated to ChloeGraceMoretzFan
I absolutely adore her!
She's one if the sweetest people I've ever met!
I also made Valkyrie - Chloe in terms of looks because Chloe Grace Mortez is sah pretty!!
Anyways hope y'all enjoying the happy feels!
Sorry for the short chapter, but I really wanna go eat breakfast and I really wanna get a chapter out for you guys!
Hey hey... Hey, I'm gonna make you really jealous...
Guess what I'm having for breakfast: Bacon, eggs, Toast and Garlic Mushrooms!
And if you don't like those things... Well I guess your not jealous... 0-0
VOTE IF YOU LIKE BIG BREAKFASTS!
Anyways ok... I need to chill out :P
Don't forget to check out Disney Chatroom and suggest characters/usernames for it!
And don't forget to suggest story ideas or imagines!!!
Love ya's,
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟

{ Stormfly and Toothless run at you, bowling you over.
They pin you down as they dangle their tongues over you playfully.
They inch closer ever so slowly, ready to take a big! sloppy lick.
"Guys! You know that stuff doesn't wash out! Don't!!" You yell.
They both purr at you 'Vote and Comment'
Will you have to buy new clothes?... You Decide }