Chaptef 18 - Glowing Lights

Copyright © 2014

This Chapter Is Dedicated To A Creative and Wonderful Wattpad Friend: hardcore_httyd. Thankyou for your wonderful ideas!

After breakfast I headed outside to were Aylia and Sam were playing. I glance at them and turn away, but notice a shimmer. I stare at Aylia, there's a growling...ball...no orb... It's hovering beside her, orbiting her body. I blink and squint again, but it's disappeared. I make my way over to Aylia and stare at the spot the light had been. "Mummy? What are you looking at?" She giggles.
I play at the air with my hand, but there's nothing. "Err, a bug" I lie.
"Okay - Tip your it!" She squeals at Sam, he runs after her.
I shake it off as my imagination and turn, but my vision captures a white figure brush past me. I turn sharply and look into the eery woods. "Who's out there? Shining torches and tricking me!!" I yell into the woods. No answer. I hurry over to Aylia and Sam. "Guys it's time to come in, I don't want you out here alone..." I say worriedly.
Aylia senses my worry "Oh that's just Serena, she's really nice, you'd like her. Don't worry, she's protecting us" says Aylia.
And this time, I don't think it's a game. Ever since Aylia was born, weird things started happening. Slight shimmering, peripheral vision playing up, noises and flickering flights, mainly around Aylia. I stare at Aylia of a moment and sigh "Ok, be safe" I say, tuning to leave.
I reach my hand for the doorknob but a voice stops me "Look" a woman whispers.
My vision blurry and suddenly I'm watching a flash-forward into the future. I turn to face a young girl, about 15 standing in the snow. Her brown waves fall perfectly around her shoulders, her blur eyes glinting in the soft sun (picture). She brings her fluffy mittens to her face, blowing in he, for warmth. She pulls them down and flashes a smile at me. "What Mum?" She laughs.
It's... Aylia... Aylia in the future? What the fuck is going on!! "A-ay-Aylia? I stutter.
"You look like you've just seen a ghost" she laughs, but her face doesn't show humour. Then before I know the the future picture melts and I'm retuned to reality, holding my hand just centimetres from the doorknob.

Hey Lovelies!
Sorry for the extremely short chapter, life's decided to become my 'Master' and order me to do all sorts of chores...
ANYWAY... WE REACHED 9K IN ONE FREAKIN DAY, NOT EVEN... IT WAS LIKE 7HOURS!!! AHHHHHH OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!! Thankyou guys so much! Mwah Mwah Mwah!
And a special thanks to @hardcore_httyd for the idea of this chapter (Sorry it was short but I will be incorporating this idea through the series now!) If you haven't read @hardcore_httyd's stories: Gravity Falls (fanfic)
And her Hiccstrid fanfic: Lost and Found
Your completely crazy not to because they are AWESOME!! She's an awesome writer and a really nice friend! For links to her books PM me!
Anyways that's all for now, love you my lovelies!

Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟