Chapter 6 - Said and Done

Copyright © 2014

It's been 4 months since Aylias kidnapping. I sit cradling her in the rocking-chair and thinking about that day.
"Let me go" I finish.
"No!" Screams Magda, she darts at me but something causes her to fall.
I look down at the out pressed floorboard and take my chance to run out and across the yard to Hiccups. "Hiccup!" I scream when I'm inside.
"Astrid!" He sees Aylia in my arms and smiles.
"Oh god!" I see Magda stumbling across the yard, gun in her hand.
Hiccups already dialled 000 by the time I turn. He ushers upstairs and I rush up with Aylia. I hear Magda screaming downstairs whilst I sit in the closet, shushing Aylia. There's a gun fire and I flinch. I then hear sirens rushing down the street and Magda screaming again. When the police are inside I rush down again. Hiccups fine, though there's a bullet hole in the wall. The police have Magda handcuffed and have taken an unconscious Delina out of her house. Magda stares evilly and me and starts cackling "NOT THE LAST... SHE WILL BE MINE!"
I shake my head in disgust and continue cradling Aylia. The court case was the usual. Delina was sentenced to 3 years in jail for Felony Infant Abuse and Felony Infant Abduction. Magda was sentenced to 2 years for Felony Infant Abduction. The house next door has been bought by Tuff and Merida. They have been renovating it for 3 months, it's looking really nice. I look at the clock 8:30. Shoot. "Its 2 hours past your bed Lia!" I whisper, she gurgles.
I smile and place her in the crib, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight baby" I say.
Aylias now 12 days and 4 months old. I leave the door open and the baby monitor on high. I walk into the kitchen to see the cup off coffee and Hiccup waiting for me. "Hey Babe" he smiles, handing me the coffee.
"Flat white double shot?" I ask teasing.
He rolls his eyes playfully "Course" he bows "M'lady".
"You know me so well" I sigh, sipping the mug. "Mmmm, delicious as always"
He smiles his goofy smile "She's sleeping?".
"Yeah, sound asleep" I reply, heading to the couch.
He follows behind me. "Babe, I was thinking.." He leads.
"Mmm?" I say.
"After everything that's happened...I want to make..." He pauses.
I look at him in desperation "Tell me??" I say.
"I think we should have the wedding sooner" he says, smiling.
"I'd love too!" I squeal, throwing my arms around him.

Sorry for the short chapter! Leading up to the wedding... If you have any wedding suggestions or pictures feel free to message me!! I'm going to be setting up a Kik account, strictly for WattPad. Thanks for all the support guys, OH btw were over 2.50k!!!! WHAT EVEN? Thankyou guys so much!!! I will also be sending out an invite page!! Stay tuned for that!
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟