Chapter 13 - A Kiss Goodbye

Copyright © Butterflybunnie 2015

A lifetime is worth a lot, but a lifetime of love is worth more ~ BB 💟

*~ Valkyries POV ~*
I yawn and stretch my arms above my head. Luke lays asleep beside me, Asher across from me in his bed. I throw off the covers and step out of bed. I quickly change into some sweat-pants and a droopy top, wipe of my makeup and mess up my hair, so it looks like I've been in bed. I kiss Luke on the cheek to wake him up. He turns over and smiles at me, kissing me gently. "You have to go, before my parents see you" I laugh.
Luke smiles "Yeah, I guess I do" he says, getting out of my bed.
I gently touch his bloodied lip and purple eye. "I'll be OK" he assures me.
I nod "Can you get down OK?" I ask, ushering to he window.
He nods "Yeah, I Love you" he says.
I smile "I love you too babe".
I wave to him as he scales down the window and onto the yard. Asher wakes as I shut the window. He looks around "Where's Luke?" He asks.
"He left, just then" I say "He's alright".
Asher smiles "Good, are you OK?".
"I'm fine Ash, breakky?" I ask.
"A coffee would be sick right now" he suggests.
I nod "K Bro" I joke.
He chuckles and lays back down.

{-~_~-}

I finish making Ash and My coffee's when mum comes rushing down the stairs. "Your father found out that you snuck out last night, just deny it and I'll back you up!" She whispers, winking.
I smile, "Your the best mum" I say.
Dad comes grumpily down the stairs "Where were you and Ash last night?" He asks.
"In bed?" I say, acting confused.
Mum sits quietly at the table, sipping her tea. Dad pinches his nose "Don't lie to me Valkyrie".
"I'm not!" I exclaim.
"I came to check on you, after I heard the dogs barking last night, where were you!?" He raises his voice.
Aylia steps in from the laundry room "Val and Ash were just helping me chain up the dogs, they were barking a lot" she winks at me.
I nod "Oh yeah! I forgot about that. That's were we were" I say.
Dad frowns and starts yelling "I know you snuck out! I can't believe you would do that!" He yells.
I yell back "So what! No one got hurt, and you can't control me!"
"I can! I'm your father!" He yells back.
I throw the coffees in the sink "Your not my father" I say sternly, storming out the front door.
I run across the road, not bothering to look for cars in anger. "Valkyrie!" I hear mums concerned voice, before the impact hits me.

OMG....
Ok yeah, this is a really short chapter, but cliff hangers are bÆ...
And for all those Danish ppl, I know bæ means shit or poo XD
Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter, their both being updated at the same time...
I'm writing this in the car... I've been in the car for 7 hours, 4 to go... -.-
I'm going to be starting a new book soon! And I want you guys to choose the theme, of course it will be Hiccstrid, but I want you to choose the setting, here are the choices:
*Modern Hiccstrid In Highschool
*Modern Hiccstrid After College
*Hiccstrid on Berk w// dragons
OR * Hiccstrid - A Summer Romance
Comment below your choice!
The most voted will be written!
Thanks guys!
Xoxo BB 💟

{ The phone rings and you pick it up. "Hello?" You ask.
The line goes dead, accept for harsh breathing."Hello?" You ask again.
"Seven days" whispers a voice.
"Huh? Who is this?" You ask.
"Seven days, or vote and comment" it whispers again.
Shivers split down your spine, Will you die, or nah? }

Fluffersnaps do you get this imagine? XD Superwoman?

OH AND IF... You haven't watched iiSuperwomanii on youtube and subscribed to her, your crazy! Super Monday and Super Thursday are bæ 💟