Chapter 15 - Conceived

Copyright © 2014

It's been a two months after our wedding. I wake up and stretch my arms, turning to my side and huddling in the covers. It's Aylias 1st birthday soon, her hair is still curly but so long now (picture). I remember telling Hiccup about being pregnant. The wind blows through the open balcony doors, sending a shiver through my body. My teeth begin to chatter as I stand to close the doors "Shit it's cold..." I whisper, gently pulling the doors shut.
I retreat to the bathroom where I grab the pregnancy test and sit on the toilet. I activate the test then pull It up, two lines... positive. I bring my hand to my mouth and squeal, I'm not sure if it's excitement or hatred. I feel my face begin to sweat and I hurriedly pull up my pants and run downstairs. When I reach down Hiccups no where to be seen. There's a neatly written note on the table and I grab it. 'Astrid, duty calls in Florida! Be back tonight...late and leaving early in the morning. Aylia staying with Valka, pick her up if you feel like it. Love you so much!
Hiccup (AKA, your hubby! :D)'
I laugh at his excitement of the marriage and grab my phone off the counter. I take a deep breath and begin texting Hiccup.
Astrid: Hey Babe, we might be getting a visit from the stalk in about 9 months. Let me know how you feel. Xoxo
He texts back almost immanently.
Hiccup: I'll buy the cramp-cream, of course were keeping the baby! Sad I can't be there with you, I'll cuddle you tonight! HxHx
Astrid: You know me so well! Xxx
I was surprised at how relaxed he was with the whole situation, I think he wanted another child.
I snap out of my thoughts and hurry downstairs to greet Hiccup and Aylia for Sunday breakfast. It's like a tradition we have, Sunday morning is Daddy and Aylia time, according to Lia, and the afternoon is Mummy and Aylia time, when Hiccup goes to work. There's three days until Aylias 1st birthday, she's so grown up. I'm two months pregnant and there's a slight, subtle bump. I slip a stool out from under the counter and plonk myself next to Lia. She looks up at me and giggles, brushing her curly mop of locks out of her eye. She holds up a cute crayon colouring "Mumma Dadda, Me" she says with a wide smile, pointing to the picture.
"That's beautiful! Your so clever" I kiss her on the head and she hands the picture to me.
"On the fwidge" she says, having trouble pronouncing her 'R'.
I giggle at her and walk around the counter to were Hiccups making: Bacon, Egg, Garlic Mushroom and Toast for breakfast. I pin the picture on the fridge and peck Hiccups cheek.
"She drew her first proper picture, you can make out the face and body now" I whisper to him.
He glances at the drawing and exclaims "Wow Bub! Your very talented" .
Aylia giggles at me and I stare at Hiccup. "We need to tell her now" I say quietly, he nods in agreement.
"Lia baby?" I ask.
"Yep Mumma?" She asks, beginning a new picture.
"Daddy and I have talked, and we want to tell you, your going to have a new brother or sister" I say with a smile.
Aylia starts giggling "Oh yay!" She exclaims.
I smile at Hiccup and he begins serving up breakky with a smile.
"When the baby come?" asks Lia looking up.
Her eyes glint and change colour In the sun.
"About 7 months, it's a long time" says Hiccup, passing Aylia her plate.
She starts to bite her toast "Were going to have so much fun" she says with a mouth full of toast.
"Hear that Vovô Stoick? New baby!" Exclaims Aylia.
Hiccup drops his knife and it clatters to the floor. I stare at Aylia, a surprised expression sweeping my face.
"Daddy you dwopped your knife" says Aylia, her eyes on the colouring.
Hiccup pulls me into the corner. "You told her about Stoik?" He says.
"No I thought you did, but I thought we weren't going to tell her until she was older!" I exclaim.
"Then how the fuck dose she know?" He says.
I scold him for swearing infront of Lia.
"Valka must've told her" I say.
"No I told mum too..." He says.
"She called him Vovô, there's no way she already knows Gallic language, she can barley speak english!" I begin to stress.
"Do you think, she can... Talk to the dea-" begins Hiccup.
"No I do not, that's ridiculous!" I say.
"There's somthing wrong with her then! Her eyes change colour, she's constantly talking to the air, and now this!" He starts raising his voice.
"I'll get an appointment with the doctor this avo, just... Calm" I say, placing a hand on Hiccups shoulder.
He pulls me into a passionate hug and I rest my head on his chest. "This is minor... We can get through this" I assure him.
He nods "You're sure? After all your the mother".
"Totally" I tease.
But inside, I'm not so sure.

Hey Lovelies!
OMGIZZLE! The dramaaaaa.
So Astrids preggers with baby number 2!!
We reached 6K views in a matter of 1day! HOLEY SHIZZLE! I don't even know how we did that! Like... I actually hurt my hand in excitement! Ok now for comments, YOU decide the gender/genders of the baby/babies!
Your choice of:
#babyboy
#babygirl
#twinning
Comment your choice!
Thanks for the support guys! 6k AHHH
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟