***PART 2 SNEAK PEAK***

I'm Aylia Novella Hofferson, though most call me Lia. My parents died when I was born, I never met them, but then again I did. My Aunt, Ruffnut, told me when I was in my mothers womb, I had a tough time, but that doesn't explain what I see. Gammy Valka doesn't tell me anything, she seems weary of me, like...she knows something. I see things that others don't...like the supernatural world. I see my parents, they smile and talk. I see other people...other...things, that norms don't see. I try to live my life normally, but it doesn't work. No matter how much I plead to be normal, these eyes...they follow me everywhere. Aunt Ruff and I have moved, we moved away from Berk, she couldn't bare the memory. I now go to 'Silicone Street Highschool', I'm new here. There's a lot of kids...but one stands out. He's always watching me, smiling...his name is Sam Adrian...

Hey Guys!

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak! It's very brief, but I don't wanna give to much away! I'm starting on the first chapter today :).

A lot of you guys have been asking why I made them (Astrid and Hiccup) die at the end. Mainly because Astrid went through a lot of pain and hurt in my story, that's why she chose death. Hiccup followed her because he couldn't live without her. Astrid new that Aylia would be safe with Ruff and so did Hiccup. So they choose death to live without hurt. (If you get that? XD)

Astrid and Hiccup will live on through part 2 as well, throughout Aylia.

Thanks for all the support guys and again, I made Astrid and Hiccup die solely for the purpose of part 2 and Aylias life. I don't ever think of Astrid and Hiccup dying, so please don't be mad at me!

Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟