Chapter 12 - Troublesome Teens

Copyright © ButterflyBunnie 2015

If you love her, you'll let her go... ~Walt Disney

{ - THREE MONTHS LATER -}

*~ Valkyries POV ~*
"Night Mum, Dad" I say with a smile.
Mum kisses my forehead "Night sweetheart, Come on Hicc, were going to bed" she says.
I smile, prefect...
Dad sighs and walks up the stairs behind Mum, I head off to my room behind them.

{-~_~-}

Two hours pass and it's time to go, I quickly finish off my makeup and hair, then straighten my clothes. I'm wearing black, leather leggings, a grey crop top and black and white air-maxes.
I text my friend Jo - 'Park down the street, I'll meet you there'.
I push open the window and slip one leg out when a voice scares the hell out of me "Val?" Asks Asher.
"Yes?" I ask, relieved it's just him.
"Are you going to Marcos party?" He asks,
I nod.
"Got a ride? Mine bailed out on me" he smiles.
I laugh quietly "Yeah come on" I drop down onto Aylias balcony, a story down from ours. Then I hang from the edge and drop another story to the ground. Luckily Asher and I sneak out a lot, so we placed a few folded blankets to cushion our fall. Asher drops down after me and we run across the yard to the front gate. I point out the silver convertible down the road " Jo's older brother is driving" I say.
Asher smiles " Jo's hot".
I slap him playfully and climb over the fence after him. We run to the car and get into the back seats. Jo smiles at Asher, I can tell she's flirting. "Hey Val! You excited?" She asks.
I look at her confused "Why? I've been to heaps of parties" I reply.
Her brother starts the car and drives down the road. "Because Luke is going to be there" she whispers.
I cover her moth "We broke up ages ago" I whisper back.
She giggles behind her hand. Asher smiles at me "First time I've caught you sneaking out".
"You scared the shit out of me, you sounded like Dad for a second.
Asher laughs "Oh my gods, if he had caught you".
I start flicking through my Instagram "My life wouldn't have been worth living anymore" I joke.
He bursts into laughter, throwing his head back. I laugh at his sudden outburst. "I can totally imagine that" he replies.
Jo's brother pulls up outside Marcos house. It's bright and booming with music, people and lights. A few couples sit out the front, making out. I walk past them, Jo at my heel. Asher flirts with Jo behind me, so I take off inside the house. 'Turn down for what' is playing loudly from the speakers, and a lot of teens are dancing in the lounge room. I grab a cup of punch from the counter and take a sip, instantly spitting it back out. Someone's spiked this with vodka...
I place the cup down and feel a hand grab my arm, it's Kirra, my school friend. She pulls me onto the dance floor and we begin dancing, before I know it she's pulled away by some random boy. Boys cannot resist her, she's absolutely gorgeous. From her bright green eyes, to strawberry blonde hair, perfect features and skin, and amazing body, I'm so jealous of her... I feel hands wrap around my waist and pull me to face them, Luke... I instantly pull back, but he pulls me by the wrist upstairs and out of the crowd. "Luke?! What are you doing!" I exclaim, pulling my hand back.
He breathes deeply "Ok Val, I know I dumped you, but-" he begins.
"You cheated on me!" I exclaim, a laugh escaping my lips at how pathetic he looked.
"I know, but I really miss you..." He says slowly.
I look at him, my eyes flickering from his to his lips. Before I know it his lips are smashed against mine, kissing me passionately. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against him. I ruffle my hands through his hair and trace them over his chest, feeling his outlined abs underneath. He flinches slightly at my touch but then relaxes. I pull away from his lips "Gods I missed you" I exclaim.
He smiles "I love you".
"I love you too" I reply, then kiss him again.

*~ Asher's POV ~*
I kiss Jo again, making my way down her neck when a hand pulls me off her. I look level into the eyes of the biggest dickhead on this planet, James Houston. "Hey Asher!" He says sarcastically.
I roll my eyes, "What do you want?" I snap.
He tuts his tongue "Let's not get frisky" he laughs, pulling Jo towards him.
Jo looks at me pleadingly and I pull her out of his grasp "Fuck off" I say, pushing her behind me. He chuckles and steps towards me, his two idiot backups steeping in behind him. "I wonder were that twin if yours is? She's hot aye" he says.
I spit at his feet "Don't touch her..." I say.
A fist hits my jaw "I do what I want!" He yells.
I'm knocked to the ground, unable to get up as I watch him stride into the house, going after Val. Jo kneels beside me and helps me up "Are you ok? Your bleeding!" She exclaims.
I shake it off "I'm Ok, I need to find Val. Look for her, and if you find her, bring her out OK?" I ask.
Jo nods and kisses my cheek "Don't get hurt anymore" she says.
I run into the house and hear yelling from upstairs. I run up to see Val's ex - Luke - on the floor. James and one of his friends kicks Luke on the floor,whilst the other holds Valkyrie back. I run over and punch James right in the face, he falls down, knocked out. The other guy stops kicking Luke and the other one lets Val go. She bends down, tears streaming from her eyes, beside Luke.
Jo uns up beside me, her mouth agape. Valkyrie and I carry Luke out of the house and into the car, Jo had already called her brother to pick her up. He drives us home and we drag Luke into the house, making sure to be quiet. We carry him up to our room and Val lays him in her bed. She scrambles in beside him, after taking off her shoes. "Hey, you're ok now" she whispers.
Luke mumbles something that I don't hear. "Yes, I'm OK Luke, don't worry about me, just sleep..." She says stroking his head.

{ -~_~- }

*~ Aylias POV ~*
Toothless and Stormfly jump around, barking and wagging their tales at a blank space on the air. Sam sits on the bed reading, Elsa and Jack decided to buy the house down the street after the scare with Mum, so their closer to us now. The dogs start barking louder "Stop it Coda!" I exclaim.
Sam looks at me strangely "Who are you talking too?" He asks.
"Uh - no one" I reply, continuing on my laptop.
Sam closes his book and faces me "Was is a... Spirit?" He asks.
I shake my head "No..." I trail off.
"Then who? There's no one else here!" He exclaims.
I close my laptop and turn to him "You can't tell anyone OK?".
He nods and holds my hand. "When I was born I had a twin, but the twin died before he could develop, the doctors didn't pick him up either, he was too small" I breathe deeply, Sam looks at me with inquisitive eyes.
I sigh "His spirit latched onto me, it was the only thing he had, so he sticked with me. When I was born, he was born and he's been with me ever since. No one can see him, not even me. But he can do things, like move things and mess with people" I say.
Sam looks at me, then into the blank spot. "His name is Coda, and right now he's being a menace!" I say sternly.
The dogs imminently pipe down, and I feel Coda return to my side. "I just wish we could be separate" I whisper.
Coda knocks over Sams book in frustration. "Why have you never mentioned him before?" Asks Sam.
"Because I keep him beside me, so he can't touch anything, you see, I control were he goes, I can extend his travels or shorten them" I reply.
Sam begins to cough uncontrollably and I quickly tap his back "Sam?!" I say.
He holds up a hand "I'm fine, it's just the cancer" he replies with a smile.
My heart sinks at the mention of his cancer, knowing I won't have that long left with him.

HAI!
So If any of you know the game - Beyond Two Souls...
Yeah? Well Coda is meant to be like Aiden :) (It's pronounced I-den not A-den :P)
Anyways... WE REACHED 1K Votes, Wooooo! Thank you all so much!
So again, there's two more chapters until this ends and WARNING, they are really frickin sad :,(
Anyways love all of youh,
XOXO BB 💟

P.S: If your wondering, BB stands for Butterflybunnie :) AND XOXO BB 💟 or Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟 is my official sign off :)

{ I can't think of an imagine... make sure to suggest them please!
But anyway Vote and Comment :P - From BB }