Chapter 12 - The Big Day Disaster

Copyright © 2014

Anna had hired us a white Limousine to travel to the wedding in. Although the wedding was just behind our house she decided we would take the road way around. I step into the limo, lifting my dress and struggling to sit with the poofiness of it. Merida hands me Aylia and she joyfully sits on my lap, looking pleased with the whole occasion. One by one the girls clamber in beside me and we all sit as the limo takes off down the road. Aylia a giggles "Pwitty Mama!" She exclaims.
"You too!" I say back, hugging her.
I stare out the window and get lost in my thoughts... We pull up outside the wedding...it's breathtaking. The isle is lined with petals and on either side the white chairs are decorated with blue sheer ribbons and an assortment of flowers, complete with the crystal clear sea behind. I see Hiccup standing at alter, he smiles as Aylia and I exit the car. The acoustic guitar we hired starts playing a beautiful beach song. I link Valkas arm in mine and she walks Aylia and I down the isle. When we reach Hiccup, I notice the ocean waves are picking up...but shake it off. Hiccup smiles me and we turn to the priest, Hicccup holding Aylia in his arms. The his usual lines when I notice a rather large wave rushing towards us. "Hiccup...is that a...." I point.
Hiccups eyes widen "Everyone off the beach now! It's a Tsunami!" He yells.
"Hiccu-!" I begin, but the wave crashes into the alter and then me and Hiccup.
People scream as they run, but we all get caught. Hiccups struggling to keep Aylia above water and suddenly he looses grasp of her. "DAAAA!" She screams as she's swept underwater.
"NO!" I cry.
I attempt to swim to the spot were Aylia was last but my dress is caught on something. That thing drags me underwater. A beam of something thrashes across my face, as another wave hits and sweeps us into town. I manage to kick up and gasp for air. I see Hiccup on the other side of the wave, he's holding a small figure...it's Aylia. I sigh in relief but then I'm pulled under again and swept through a fence. I scream in pain letting out my air and the current is to strong, holding me down so I can't get up for more. Then I see an unconscious body floating towards me. I peer closer, though my vision is blurred by the water. It's Hiccup...Hiccup holding Aylia.
Hey Lovelies!
DN DN DN DNNNN! OMG poor Astrid!
What will happen? Turn page to find out!
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chappie (or not because it's sad XD)
Xoxo Butterfybunnie 💟