Mind your own buisness.

Frisk.

I don't know why the skeleton cared about me. But as he pulled me closer he felt warm and comforting. Kind of like my dad when I was just a kid, I'd sit on his lap when I was crying.

I started to calm down after a while, the skeleton seemed a small bit happier when I stopped crying. Almost relieved.

"You ok Dollface?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks..." he seemed to smile a bit kinder and less evil. He started stroking my hair and chuckled to himself.

"Feels just like silk. I thought it would." Then he went on to trace his finger down the side of my face. "So soft and delicate..." I looked into his eyes, glowing red rings against darkness.

Despite everything, his eyes were filled with awe, compassion, and longing. It made me kind of sad to see the longing. I put a hand on the side of his face, somewhat concerned. It must have shown.

He looked concerned as well now. "What is it?"

"What's wrong?" He looked surprised if the question.

"What do you mean?"

"You look sad, kind of longing." His eyes darkened.

"Its nothing."

"Then why are you worried?" I stood up.

He also stood up and growled his words at me. "I said its nothing!" He slammed me into the wall. I fell limp and he was holding me up now, a few tears came to my eyes.

"Mind your own business." He slammed me again. And this time something weighed down my chest. I knew no one wood hear me if I screamed for help, so I didn't.

He dropped me and then the lights in his eyes came back and his face changed from anger to shock and horror. He took a step back and then teleported away.

Then I felt something wet and warm run down the side of my head, right before I passed out.