Parents.

Sans

"Daddy was a hard working man. He always tried his hardest for me and my momma. My momma got a job in nursing and helped him out. I was giving money to them. They didn't like taking it though. They were always so nice to me..." She teared up and started crying again.

She's really sad about this...

I thought as I leaned her so her head was on my shoulder. She cried for a little while before stopping, gently gripping my vest. I had an arm around her and was rubbing her back. I was blushing slightly, but she didn't notice it.

I put my head next to hers to comfort her more. She leaned her head into mine. I didn't know much about her yet, so I didn't know how she would take her parents.

"So, back to the question I asked yesterday..." She knew which question and looked up at me. I thought I knew the answer right away. She was going to turn me down like everybody else. I was ready for that, but not ready for what she said.

"It doesn't matter how you look on the outside. Skeleton or man. It matters what's on the inside. And on the inside, I see a kind man who cares very much." She put her hand on my cheek and I looked at her, my eye sockets wide.

I smiled at her and hugged her, she hugged back. I wonder how she thought of me. But she seemed to feel better. She had stopped crying.

Her alarm clock went off and she pulled away.

"I have to go. I have to work." She said as she gathered her stuff. I watched her grab a packed bag.

"Ok. Where ya singin?"

"Grillby's. I assume you'll be there then?"

"Of course Dollface." She smiled a little and left. I teleported to my and Boss's house.

"Where were you?" Papyrus asked.

"I was checking up on someone who didn't pay." That's all I said. He looked at me with narrowed eyes and sighed.

"Welp. I'm goin to Grillby's."

"But you just got here!" He stopped when he heard a creak coming from Wingding's bedroom. They didn't want to wake him up.

He sighed.
"Fine. Just don't get hurt or into any fights."

"A'right." I teleported and waited in the back for Frisk. I was going to come here anyway. But now I wanted to come even more. And I even had a reason.