Something new.

Frisk.

It had been a few months of me and Sans dating. And it was my birthday. I didn't tell anyone. But I had my birthday listed on a lot of websites.

Sans had called me and said that he couldn't come. Ok. That's not out of the ordinary. Sans would go off with his brothers for "jobs". I had a day song.

I was walking to the small restaurant in my red dress. I had normal shoes on, and nothing else. No makeup, no extra clothes. I wasn't going to take it anymore. I walked into the bar, greeted the manager, and walked onstage.

I sang a newer song. "Angel with a shotgun". It was a pretty fun song. I got an applause, got paid, and started heading for home. I opened the door and walked in, I always turned out the lights, so I turned the on and almost jumped out of my skin.

Sans, Papyrus, Wingdings, and a few other people jumped up and screamed in unison.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I blinked a couple of times before laughing and hugging Sans, then Papyrus, and even Dings. Everyone was smiling. Some people from other rooms were even there.

Somebody brought a lot of Moonshine and even more Jeremiah Weed. Everybody there got drunk. After the party everybody left. Except Sans that is.

I leaned up against him, smiling.

"Thank you for the party." I wasn't all that drunk... But I was pretty drunk.

"Of course, Sweetheart." He kissed me and smiled. I smiled back. Ten I realized he was the only person that I didn't get a present from.

"Hey Sansy? Where's the present you got me?" He chuckled and slightly pushed me against the wall, red pupils forming hearts.

"I wanted to give you something new, Sweetheart." And then he kissed me deeply, still pinning me to the wall.