You are so beautiful.

Sans.

Another song came on, and her head shot up. I knew this song too. It was a live song. Like others. But she seemed to light up like one of the fireworks at this one.

I knew the song. "You are so beautiful." She smiled and closed her eyes. I knew the words. And I knew it was my chance.

I started singing along where only she could hear. My voice wasn't all that deep. I could actually hit the notes the musician was, and with ease. She looked at me with wide eyes.

I knew I was blushing. But I didn't care. I was here with her. Thad all that mattered. I started gaining more confidence and sang louder. Not where I would attract much attention, but to Frisk and her alone.

When the song was over, she was smiling and kissed me. She was smiling a lot.

"Do you have a grace?" She asked. I could swear she was talking another language.

"What?" She looked at me like I was replaced by an alien.

"Do you have a grace? A prayer you say before a meal?" Oh. I didn't. And I didn't know what to say. So I just shook my head.

"Oh, ok. Just give me a sec..." She did something with her hand. Going from her forehead, to her chest, then to her shoulders. In the shape of a cross.

She bowed her head and folded her hands. I was really confused. After about thirty seconds she did it again.

"Ok."

"What was that?" I was extremely confused.

"I said grace."

"Then What was the hand thing for."

"It was a sign of the cross. How you start and end a prayer." Oh. That made a lot more sense now. I nodded and started eating, so did she.