Explain that again.

Frisk.

"Um... can you explain that again?" Sans asked with a confused.

I heard Jean sigh. Geez, he really didn't understand? We had the same thought at once. And we both sighed.

Let me explain this. I knew the answer.

I'm not dealing with this idiot, so yes. I took over again and almost fell over. Sans caught me.

"Woah!" He steadied me. And I took a deep breath.

"You know how everyone's soul gives off a certain kind of energy?" Sans didn't seem ready to talk about that again, but he nodded his head.

"Well, my soul is weak. It doesn't give off enough energy. It uses nearby soul energy. So to stop that and make sure I don't die when I'm alone my parents used Jean." He slowly nodded. Understanding.

"Sooooo... she's like a battery?" Jean facepalmed.

"Somewhat." He nodded.

I can't believe you fell for this idiot.

Shut up. I love him.

Jean just shook her head. I inwardly sighed and looked back up at Sans with a smile.

"So, that means that you constantly have a stalker..." I nodded, knowing what he was referring to. I watched him cringe. You also cringed.

Jean was laughing.

"She doesn't do much. Normally just watches." He cringed harder. I pursued my lips.

"That's... scary..." I nodded at his comment. It was true. It was a scary thought. But I'm at least still alive.

Sans hugged me and just stayed there. I hugged back, and didn't want to break away. But I did to change my position. He didn't understand and moved back.

I blinked a couple of times. Then I just walked into the living room and started rummaging through my movies. Sans walked up behind me.

"Whatcha doin' Sweetheart?" I didn't answer until I found the movie I wanted.

I held up "Analyze This."

"Wanna watch a movie?"