The apartment.

Frisk

When I got back to the apartment people started asking me if they were ok. I reassured them and told them they were fine. They thanked me and went on their day.

I sat on my bed with my hands on my head, then I started crying. My parents didn't deserve what they got. They deserved a full and happy life. I knew I was gonna sing again at the bar so I stopped crying and got my outfit together. A crop-top shirt with a high skirt and fish-net leggings.

I hated them. But that's what the boss wanted. That's what the people wanted. I ate lunch around 4. And then I heard a knock. I was surprised and got up, thinking it was someone here to kill me. I opened the door to see Sans again.

"I thought it would be polite to knock first this time." He said with a smile filled with amusement. Then he noticed and tear stains on her cheeks and his smile lessened into worry. He put a hand on the side of my face and rubbed the stains with his thumb. He looked in pain from seeing me like this.

"Are you gonna stand there forever or are you gonna come in?" I asked. He came in. He looked around.

"You got any mustard?" It was an odd request, but I nodded and got my mustard. I always got it from Grillby's bar. I was gonna sing there tonight. His eyes lit up when he saw it and took it from me.

"Thanks doll." He drank it plain. Eww. But I didn't say anything. It kind of reminded me of how my dad would drink hot sauce straight out of the bottle. I winced and started to tear up but blinked a lot. Sans noticed this and put the mustard down.

"Oh. It's nothing." I said, wiping my eyes." I just remember how my daddy would do that with hot sauce. I never understood it." I laughed a little. But it was painful.

Sans saw the pain and sighed. He sat down on the edge of my bed. "Can you tell me more about them?"

I stopped and looked at him, then sat down. And then I told him.