Stars and crystals.

Sans.

"Here we are." Papyrus announced as we came to a small building. On the front it said 'Stars and Crystals'. I had no clue what that meant.

"What are we doing here? What even is this place?" Both Papyrus and Wingdings looked at me in shock.

"Y o u  d o n ' t  k n o w  a b o u t  t h e
f a m i l y  s t a r s ?" The question only confuses me more.

"Family stars? What?" They both sighed and pushed me in. Then Wingdings handed me a pamphlet that explained it. I was shocked.

"So... were getting my stars... for Frisk..." They nodded. If I knew about this sooner she would have already had hers.

"How are we gonna know what she would like for jewelry?" Papyrus looked a little guilty, and even slow with a shaky voice.

"You're not gonna like this... but we did some background research on her. And we found out she had one really close friend as a kid. You're not gonna like who." Damn. Even Wingdings looked uncomfortable.

"Who?" I did not expect the answer I got.

"C-Chara." They both flinched as Papyrus choked out the word. I felt my eyes go out and my smile grow sadistic. I chuckled slightly.

"Fine. Where is the demon child?" Wingdings walked outside for a second, then came back with her. Her eyes had gone from red to brown, and she was wearing a pale yellow dress. I could tell this wasn't the Chara I knew. I sighed and felt my permanent smile return to normal.

"Heya kiddo." Chara was shaking. You could see it from across the room. At least I knew my eyes weren't black anymore.

"I-It wasn't me. I-I swear. I-I didn't do it. I w-wasn't in control." She looked at me with wide eyes. I walked over and put a hand on her shoulder and smiled warmly at her.

"I can tell. It's ok." I would never forget what she did, even though I forgave her. But I had to have her help.

She sighed and smiled at me. Then we walked over to the counter. There was nobody in line. The person behind the counter greeted me.

"What would your name be?"

"Sans." I replied.

"Sans what?" That was something I barley knew, but I knew the answer.

"Sans Gaster." He typed in the name. It didn't come up with me. So I tried the only other thing I knew.

"Sans Wingdings." Dings looked at me with an inquisitive look. The guy typed it in and jumped back.

"What the hell?!"