You look great.

Sans.

After she preformed I waited outside for her. What surprised me more was when she came out wearing the dress. I was blushing and put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

She was surprised and struggled, but then realized it was me and stopped.

"Sans? What are you doing?" I just looked her up and down. Just to look.

"You look even better with that on." I was hungry. I could tell she knew. But she looked at me with wide eyes.

It had been a couple months. She didn't sing all that often. I've seen her at collections. But other than that, I've missed her. My hand trailed up her side and to her face, stroking it.

"I know what you want..." Her eyes relaxed. She seemed to be fine with it. Maybe even slightly, lustful. I pulled her even closer, and then I used my magic to form ecto-lips and kissed her softly.

She looked at me afterwards, seeming like she wanted more. I smiled at her and nibbles her neck. She squirmed, but I could feel her smiling. I kept nipping, gentle as I could, until I found a spot that made her gasp.

"S-Sans..." Her voice was shaky, I pulled away and stared into her eyes. They were filled with the same hunger I was. She kissed me back before saying.

"I love you. With red tulips." I smiled, knowing what she meant. I kissed her again, deep and passionately this time. And she kissed back.

I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth immediately and I snuck my tongue inside it. Poking in every crack and corner. She moaned slightly... oh god... I was getting hard at this point.

I pushed her up against the wall, and she just smiled in the kiss.