The first wedding.

Frisk.

Mettaton and I wedding dresses. I wouldn't even let Mettaton are mine. It was a surprise. Mettaton herself got a stunning white dress with pink undertones. It looked really good on her.

Sans clearly didn't like the surprise part of our outfits, but Papyrus didn't say a word. I can understand why Sans doesn't like surprises. Turns out I have a permanent shaking problem now due to anxiety. It's very slight though. More of twitching. But when I get anxious, it's like I'm in an earthquake.

I was dressed in the dress I wore to Marty Gras as the bridesmaid. Sans and Wingdings were both on the other side with Papyrus. And Chara had a little daughter who was the flower girl.

Apparently Chara and Asriel finally got together and had a kid. But then Asriel died of sickness. The small child was adorable as she walked in front of Mettaton. I watched the wedding and did my part with a huge smile on my face.

When they finally kissed I cheered. And all the others joined in. Even Sans was clapping. And the after party was great. But they kept me away from any drinks. I had soda instead.

Sans, on the other hand, had full access to the bar and even brought my some. That night ended with me being sober enough to drive. And I drove everyone home.

At this point, me and Sans has our own house. Same with Pap and Mettaton. Poor Wingdings was left alone. But I dropped everyone off before walking into the house and changing. Sans did the same and we went to bed cuddling.

The whole day had felt like magic. And right before bed, we always watched the tulip show off. It was different every time. And that flower just kept growing.

Just like me and Sans's love.