Platinum or white gold?

Sans.

I had forgotten that Chara was there, she only spoke up when the jeweler said something.

"What kind of necklace?" And he gestured to necklace chains.

"Copper and bronze will wear out quickly, Frisk doesn't like the color of gold, and she doesn't like silver for some reason. So you should get white gold." I looked at her, but ten she had an idea.

"Wait, Mettaton is paying for this, right?" I nodded. She looked really exited.

"Ok. That gives you another option. Platinum or white gold?" I looked at the white gold chains, none of them sparked my interest. None of them were good enough for my sweetheart. I started looking over at the platinum and one of them stool out like a black swan.

It was made up of a lot of small links that made a spiral, it sparkled no matter what angle you were at. Chara saw me staring and looked at it.

"Yes! It's perfect!" I nodded in agreement. The jeweler came over and took a chain like that, he had been cutting the stones and let me look at them. I stared in awe.

There were small bubbles, imperfections. It only made it look better. It was like a million stars in a red universe. I saw the jeweler put one of them onto the chain with small metal wires to held the crystal in place.

It was beautiful. He put it in a box with red velvet on the outside. Chara smiled and thanked the jeweler, I did too. We walked out and around the corner right before I heard Mattaton walking toward the jeweler. I teleported me and Chara past them and she walked away.

I walked home and put my new suit into my closet and the necklace next to it. I took a nap and then teleported in front of Frisk's door and knocked.