The secret couple.

Sans.

"W a i t . . ." Wingdings was taking a second to catch on.

"T h e r e ' s  a  s e c r e t  c o u p l e ?" I was pissed. I glared.

"Pappy here knew you wouldn't agree with it." Frisk was smiling, at least she was fine with it...

I sighed. "Fine. I won't complain." Frisk looked at me with a smile, then hugged me again.

"T-thank you brother." Wingdings just nodded and walked out. Chara was gone by then.

Mettaton and Papyrus Hughes and we're both crying with happiness. Papyrus gave him a ring with his star. Mettaton put it on.

"I'm happy for you guys." Frisk was smiling at them. She sounded genuine. I just sighed.

"Congrats." I replied.

"We are happy for you too." Mettaton surprised me with that. I smiled at him.

Mettaton then sat down and we all started planning the two different weddings. Frisk had a suggestion and we all agreed.

Mettaton and Pap would get married in a month, right before Father's Day. And me and Frisk would get married right before international women's day. It all seemed so good. (Idc if I got the calendar wrong)

There was another trip to Spiffet's. Me and pap went together while Frisk and Mettaton went together. Apparently Mettaton thinks of himself as female. But my new suit was white with red lining. It was amazing. And pap had all white.

I don't know what Frisk and Mettaton looked like, and I didn't like the fact it was a surprise. But I agreed with it. And we got our rings. Frisk's was a little ruby heart and Mettaton's was a pink rose. I was ready for them. And I was exited when Pap's came around. I wore my Marty Gras suit, and Frisk wore her Marty Gras dress.