Good job, doll.

Sans.

I teleported to the alley outside the back of the bar for my little lady. And when she did she was carrying a small bag and had changed back into her normal clothes. She jumped when she saw me. I saw she was wearing my flower.

"You did a good job, sweetheart." I gently stroked down her face and behind the rose so red that it shamed blood. She looked up at me with a smile.

She's so soft... and delicate.

I was thinking... when suddenly... Wingdings teleported begins me and I stopped, having heard his voice.

"H e l l o  S a n s." It sent shivers down my spine as I turned around and faced him. He was taller than Papyrus, about 14 feet tall. I knew Frisk was calm though, and just curious.

"Heya Dings."

"W h y  a r e  y o u  w i t h  t h i s  w e a k  l i t t l e  h u m a n  g i r l ?" His eyes were staring holes into me, but Frisk talked before I could say anything.

"I'm not weak." Ding's intense gaze focused on her.

"O h ?"

"Yes. I am. I may not be able to do magic like you folk but I am strong in many ways."

What the hell are you doing?!

I mentally screamed. But I wouldn't come between them or intervene.

"H o w ?"

She looked around and picked up a metal bar that looked really heavy. She put it over her head as far as her arms could go.

"S o ?"

She put the bar down and looked up at him.

"I'm also strong of heart and have strong will. I'm mentally strong as well."

Dings seemed... curious. But he just looked back at me.

"C o m e  h o m e  n o w." I nodded and tilted my hat a little to Frisk before teleporting away with Dings. I felt better having known she was ok. That's all that really mattered.