Our wedding

Sans.

If was finally time. Our wedding. I was nervous, and sweating. I waited at the altar for Frisk to come walking down the isle. And I was scared. She was taking so long...

Papyrus was right behind me, as best man. And Chara was the maid of honor. Wingdings was gonna walk Frisk up the isle...  but when?

Then I saw someone... I didn't want to see...

The don.

He sat in the back. I saw him whisper something to a guy next to him. I whispered to Papyrus.

"The don is here. Get guns ready. Tell Frisk and Chara to have guns. Mine is inside my suit." Papyrus nodded and walked away, before reappearing minutes later behind Chara. He handed her a knife....

He came back over by me and nodded. And the piano started. 

I saw Frisk come into view... and my breath caught in my throat.

Her hair was tied back, wrapped in gold chains. Her dress was beautiful. White with lavender trim, shoulders exposed, skirt going to her ankles, a bow around her waist. She looked angelic.

The piano continued, and the don stared at Frisk. Wingdings walked her up, then he walked over behind me. And the priest began.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate joining these two in holy matrimony. Frisk Dreemurr, do you take Sans Wingdings to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I looked at Frisk, who smiled back at me.

"I do."

"And Sans Wingdings, do you take Frisk Dreemurr to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." But as we leaned in to kiss... the don shot the priest in the shoulder. And he was met with guns drawn by everyone.

Frisk pulled a gun out of her flowers, same as Chara and Mettaton. The guys all drew guns out of their jackets. And then the don looked around and realized... he fucked up.

And then, it started raining bullets. And there was a body and some dust left when the downpour stopped.

"Rude to interrupt us kissin." I said with a growl, but Frisk cut me off with a deep kiss.