Undying love.

Frisk.

After spending a few days at their house, sans nursing me back to health, I left and went back to my own house after finally getting groceries from the store. I was limping a little, but it was getting better.

I knew I was gonna sing that night, so I showered. And I picked out a pretty dress that I was actually comfortable  wearing. I started walking to the little random bar and got in. Then I headed to the bathroom to change.

When I always done I went backstage and waited for the band in front of me to get done. While I was there a very small girl with carrot-orange hair ran up to me with a red tulip.

"A guy named Sans sent this to you!" He small squeaky voice announced. I took it and thanked her with a smile.

I knew all too well that a red tulip meant undying love. I put it in my hair. It matched the red dress I was wearing. I looked like Alice Rabbit in that dress. But I took a breath and walked out to the stage. Sans stared, eyes wide, at my outfit.

"I would like to thank y'all for coming out. And thank the owner of this bar for letting me do the cat screeches I call singin'." They all laughed. Except for Sans, he was still bewildered by my outfit.

"I'll be singing the song 'that's amore' for y'all tonight." I smiled as they clapped. And I sang.

I swayed slightly with the music because of how it felt. I felt like I was drinking the wine in the song. On the same night. It felt amazing to even hear that song.

And after, they clapped. And Sans did too. Throwing a few more red tulips.

Of undying love.