We've got a job to do.

Sans.

When Frisk left I turned to Papyrus.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled. He just smirked.

"We've got a job to do." I sighed. More killing.

"How many? And who?"

"A lot and some of the Don's gang." I grinned with sadistic thoughts. This was gonna be fun. We teleported home and got ready? Then went to the place without Dings. He didn't want to come.

When we got there, we hid behind some boxes. We were in an old, abandoned warehouse. I could see a gun deal was taking place and I grinned more.

Papyrus signed to me to follow his lead and not to take and hostages. I nodded. We jumped out and started shooting spike-bones at them. I didn't feel like using blasters, so I didn't.

I made them feel as much pain as possible before dying. Sticking bones right next to their heart and then making them disintegrate. Beating them up first. The works.

But then... a bullet hit my rib cage. I collapsed. I heard Papyrus yell something and the next thing I knew I was being picked up. He took me to the nearest shelter he could and put me down.

He couldn't do much, and I couldn't get all the way back home. He did what he could, but we both knew I wouldn't last long anyways. We both slept.

In the morning, I woke up to pain. Nothing but pain.

"P-pap." I somehow hocked year word out. I was picked up again and rushed.

"Where to go... where to go..." He sounded scared.

"F-frisk's house." He rushed me past a lot of people and into a building. The manager didn't even say a word.

I heard a knock on wood, a door open, and a gasp.

"Get him inside. I'll take care of him." Was the last thing I heard before I slipped into unconsciousness.