The skeleton house.

Sans.

I picked Ftisk up bridal-style. She looked so scared. She gripped my vest and I didnt want to risk teleporting with her in this state. I started walking to my house with her. She kept coughing blood. She was bleeding from her stomach, the person kicking her had spikes on his shoes. She had an awful gash under her eye. I could feel her grip getting weaker ad I neared my house.

"Its ok. Almost there." I opened the door quietly and sneaked in, closing the door behind me. Then I sneaked up to my room and laid her down gently on my bed before teleporting to get our medical kit. She was shaking from the pain.

I knew I would have to lift up her sweatshirt to wrap her stomach.

Oh god. Here we go...

I pulled her shirt up and wrapped the stabs in her stomach. I put her shirt back down and cleaned the gash under her eye, then put a bandage on it. She was already asleep as I wrapped her leg.

There. Done.

I closed the medical kit and put it back before sitting and watching her, she needed to get her blood back. She had lost a lot. I hear ed Papyrus and Dings talking downstairs. I ignored them and focused all my attention to the limp form in front of me.

My little doll, hurt like this.

I felt like my soul was shattering with the thought.

My poor little lady...