My little lady.

Sans.

Those fucking bastards were not gonna touch my little lady.

After getting a hug from Frisk, she looked up and smiled at me, her cheeks dusted with a shade of light red. There was no way I couldn't smile. She kissed my cheekbone.

"Thank you." She said simply. I blushed slightly myself.

"No problem Sweetheart." I answered.

I had come out because I had a question on my mind. We had known each other for about half a year now, and I only grew to love her more and more.

I was shy, one trait I don't have. I had wanted to ask for a while but couldn't get the courage up. I also wanted it to be romantic. I saw her amusement at me blushing.

"Hey... I got a question for ya..." I looked away slightly, I could tell I was blushing more.

"Then say it." I blushed more.

"Would you... like to go to Tony's with me?" Tony's was a fancy Italian restaurant that is hard to get into. Her eyes widened.

"How in the lord's name are we gonna get in there?" She was puzzled.

"I know a shortcut." She looked at me for a second, then dismissed any thought she was having and her face lit up.

"Of course." She smiled wide.

"Then hold on." I grabbed her hand and teleported in front of the building.

She almost fell over, but I caught her. She stood there for a second, eyes out of focus. Then she focused again and looked at me with a smile again.

"You ok?" She nodded. I led her inside.

As soon as the helper in front saw us, he stepped so he would be noticed.

"Right this way, sir." He led us to a seat near the window, a table for two. Frisk looked amazed as we sat down. And then the sky lit up.