Mettaton?

Frisk.

I was at home, watching something on TV and eating an avocado. I heard a knock at the door.

No one should be here... I jumped as Jean thought.

I just got up from my avocado and opened the door. But a robot shoved past me, knocking me over.

"Frisk? Hello? Are you here dearie?" I stood up and looked at him.

"Howdy." The robot turned to me. Then he smiled.

"I'm so sorry. I need you to come with me." He grabbed my arm and started walking. I tried to pull away, but his grip was too strong.

"What's going on here?!" My voice was shrill in fear. He stopped and looked at me.

"Sans wanted me to help you get ready for Mardi Gras. He wants it to be special." There was something in his eye I didn't like. "And I'm paying for everything, so go crazy."

"I don't even know you." Sans had introduced me to Alphys, followed by Undyne and a few others, but I had no idea who this was.

"I am Mettaton." I knew that name. And now who he was. "Now let's go."

I just let him drag me away from my house and down to the boardwalk. I knew the boardwalk had all of the expensive things. I didn't feel too good going there.

His heels clicked as he headed to a store with a sign labeled "Miss Spiffet's." I had no idea what it meant. I got dragged in and Mettaton called out.

"Spiffet! I need a dress!" I watched as a spider lady walked out of the back room. I just watched her.

"Oh? Not for yourself this time?"

"I owe Sans a favor..." He didn't sound happy.

"Fu hu hu. Well you stay out here and I will wake her right away." Spiffet said before pulling me into the back room.