Disbeleif.

Frisk.

I woke up to something tightening around me. I opened my eyes to see sans hugging me.

"Good morning" we both smiled. I remembered last night and smiled more. Our clothes were still on and I hugged him back.

"I love you." I said the words that I couldn't say enough to express myself to the fullest.

"I love you too, Sweetheart." And we cuddled until the door was kicked down by a tall skeleton screaming "NYEH HEH HEH!!!"

We both jumped and stared at Papyrus. But then we were both picked up and hugged.

"SANS I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Both me and Sans were wide-eyed. But then we started laughing.

"Thanks pap." Sans chuckled more as he said that.

"Can you put us down now?" Papyrus put us both down as soon as I asked. And then we both got smothered by Wingdings.

"S A N S  Y O U  D I D  I T !" Everyone laughed even more. After that... I saw someone I hadn't seen in forever.

"Greetings, Frisk." I stopped dead and looked to see Chara.

We stared at each other for a second, then I tackle hugged her.

"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!" Chara laughed and hugged back.

"Congrats." I smiled. But then sans pulled me into a hug that lasted a while.

"Ya know, we still have to plan the wedding." I stopped in disbelief. I had forgotten.

"Yeah... we still have to do that..." And the robot was called again...

And he smashed through the door just to walk over to Papyrus and hug him.

"Papyrus dearie I got your message. Yes!" Everyone stares at them. Papyrus blushed a lot.

"Y-yes?" I smiled.

"I ship it." Sans growled. But then he sighed.

"At least Paps is happy..."