Bloody Beads.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Sans POV.

I woke up and saw how we were, I could feel myself blush as I pulled out and then got dressed. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed some mustard.

But that's when I heard something that scared me.

It was so very faint... but I could hear it coming from next to our gas stove.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

There was a bomb in our house. I panicked and teleported into the room Frisk was in... and was met with a sight that made me pissed.

I saw a man with his hand over Frisk's mouth and doggie-style raping her. I could see Frisk crying and I snapped. My eye flamed and I used my telekinesis to take the hand off of Frisk's mouth.

The man looked up and I recognized him. He was the Don's very own son. His one and only child. But I didn't care, I was pissed.

He grabbed his gun and aimed at me, but he was too slow. I had already grabbed the letter opener on the nightstand and stabbed it into his skull via eye. Frisk watched. I don't know why, but she did.

He yelled in pain as I took the letter opener out of his skull and drove it through his heart. He coughed for a few seconds, before collapsing on some of the scattered beads on the floor.

Bloody beads. I looked at Frisk and she was crying. I picked her up and she hugged me. She started sobbing into me as I stared at the wall behind her, unable to register what just happened.

I heard the beeping stop... but nothing exploded. After the beeping stopped I heard foot steps coming up the stairs and moved to hide Frisk's body. But just the parts that were mine and mine alone.

But then Wingdings and Papyrus walked in and stopped dead.