Nightingale sang in Berkeley square.

Sans.

I woke up. Frisk was curled up on me. We were still in the park. I smiled.

It wasn't just a dream...

I was so happy. I heard a nightingale singing nearby. Frisk woke up and looked at me, she hugged me before sitting up and looking at the nightingale.

"And the nightingale sang in Berkeley square..." She whispered the lyrics to the song. Then I started singing the song. She joined in with a big smile.

We didn't keep our voices down. People passing by put money near us for our singing. We just sang the song.

When we were done we collected the money. After we got the money together, we walked around singing random songs. We also sang along to people singing for money.

After a while, I noticed a few people were following us. I ignored them. This was not the time. But they approached us.

"You're that skele-freak everyone's talkin' about, aren't ya?" I glared. One of them started to walk up and pulled a knife. I was going to send a bone through him, but Frisk stepped in front of me.

"Back off." The growl in her accent made me wince and stare at her in surprise.

"Aww. Is the little bitch gonna try to protect her boyfriend-freak?" The guy was mocking her. But his laughter was cut short as she snatched the knife from him and pressed the tip of it under his vocal cords. If she pressed a little more, he would be dead.

"I'm sorry. I must have misheard you. What did you say again?" Her hazel eyes flashed red. I was dumbfounded. The guy chocked a little and replied quickly.

"N-nothing ma'am! I-I was just on m-my way!" His eyes were wide. Frisk looked satisfied and pulled the knife away.

"I'm keeping this. And giving you about 30 seconds to get out of my sight before I throw it through your skull. 1." They bolted. She didn't even say 2.

She turned to me and smiled up at me. I stared down at her, speechless.

"Come on. Let's keep going." She started walking again, and then paused to see if I was coming.

I shook myself and caught up with her, and we continued.