Anything for you.

Frisk.

I woke up and knew what today was. It was the start of Mardi Gras in its home city of New Orleans. I got out of bed and ran over to me closet where I kept my new dress.

"I can't wait!" I put on the dress, then some black pantyhose underneath. I don't wear high heels, but I put some black flats on. Then I heard a knock at the door. I knew exactly who it was.

"Come in! The door isn't locked!" I heard the door opening and closing, then Sans walked in with his new, red and black suit.

We both stood there a moment... taking each other in. Sans seemed as awestruck as I was.

"You... look better then any angel I've ever seen." He smiled as he said that. I smiled back.

"And you look like you have the favor of god." He chuckled softly. We hugged each other.

"Before we get going, I got somethin' you should wear." I remembered the watch.

"So do I." I went over and got the box, by the time he came back he had gotten a box similar to mine out.

We traded boxes and I watched him, wanting him to open his first.

He opened the box and the red dots in his eyes shrank in amazement. He took out the watch and studied it with awe.

"Sweetheart, you didn't have to..." I just kissed his cheek and put it on his wrist with a smile. But, he almost fell over. I yelped and made sure he didn't, then asked if he was ok.

"Yeah, I'm fine sweetheart, the crystal just drains a little bit of my energy and I wasn't used to it." I hugged him.

"Thank you. Now, open yours." He was clearly exited, I giggled at him and opened it, then I gasped.

It was a necklace, the kind with a spiral chain that sparkled at all angles. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

"Thank you, Sans." He chuckled.

"Anything for you, sweetheart. Do you need help getting that on?"