What color suit?

Sans.

I groaned and walked downstairs to find Papyrus with him. I didn't like thy one bit. Dings was to the side glaring at him, but Mettaton didn't notice either of us.

"Are you ready dearie?" He looked exited when he asked me the question.

"W h a t i s g o i n g o n h e r e ?" Mettaton jumped at the question.

"Sans here is the King of Mardi Gras!" Papyrus and Wingdings looked at me in surprise.

"WHAT?!" Papyrus was surprised. Wingdings could just blink and stare.

"And I need your help to help me." Mettaton's voice was almost a purr as he started pulling all of us towards the door.

We got dragged to the boardwalk and then down to a shop named "Miss Spiffet's."

"Um.. how are we going to afford all of this?" Mettaton grinned at me.

"Oh darling, it's my treat." He pulled us in. Wingdings stood in the corner, not wanting to be seen. Papyrus looked around.

"Spiffet darling!" Mettaton called out. "We need a suit!" And then my nightmares crawled out of the back room. Spiffet was a spider, like Muffet. She was a scarlet color and had pink eyes.

"Oh? So what's the occasion?" Her sing song voice sent shivers down my spine.

"You're looking at the King if Mardi Gras!" Spiffet stopped in her tracks, eyes shining in awe.

"Will do! Come back here please!" She led me into a back room. And there she asked me to take my clothes off. I glared at her, it took everything not to blast her right then and there.

"Um, sorry. Only my Sweetheart is allowed to see that." There was a slight growl in my voice that she obviously didn't notice.

"Oh no dearie. I don't need you to strip all the way. Just enough to make a suit for you."

Oh. That I was fine with. I took off my vest ad undershirt, then my dress pants and stood there as she drew a really good sketch of my body shape.

"Now, what color suit?"