Where to hide it?

Frisk.

I had the watch. Now that I was home... where to hide it? Sans would notice it almost anywhere. He went through my drawers looking for stuff all the time, he always lost small stuff and looked under everything, and I vent put it up higher because he's taller than me and will see it.

I looked around the house for a while. No where that would be a good place was big enough, or it would be noticed.

I was about to give up and laid on my bed, then I remembered. I could take off the grate on the vent in my room. And it's underneath my chair, so Sans won't notice it.

I quickly took the grate off and put the box in. It fit perfectly underneath the grate. Right as I got done with putting the grate back on I heard a knock at the door.

I got up and walked over. When I opened the door, I was greeted by the permanent smile I knew and loved. It was Sans. I smiled up at him and hugged him.

"Heheh, heya sweetheart. How are ya?" I laughed a little at the question he always asked me and gave my normal reply.  

"So much better, now that you're here." His smile widened, and he hugged me back.

"Are you exited for Marty Gras?" Of course I was. I nodded and he chuckled.

"Good." His reply confused me a little, but I didn't argue. We sat down and watched some movies, then we ate and went to bed.

He watched as I got into my bed and sat in the chair next to it.

"I can't stay with you tonight, I have a job." I just nodded and kisses him.

"But I do promise I'll be with you all day tomorrow. I'm free all of Marty Gras"