Sinners.

⚠️smut⚠️

Sans.

She kissed me back. I smiled in and kiss and started to slowly slide my hand under her pants. No one would interrupt now.

"You know this will make us both sinners." She was talking in a seductive tone that her accent only help with.

"So?" We both grinned at each other. I started to slide her pants off, but she stopped me.

"Not here..." She started walking to her bedroom with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I followed her, grinning more and more. She closed the door after us.

"Better?" Her reply was grabbing my tie and pulling me in for a kiss before rubbing my already half-hard member through my pants.

I moaned slightly in the kiss and felt her smile. I licked her bottom lip, she immediately let my tongue into her mouth. I explored her mouth, she moaned slightly and I grinned.

She seemed impatient and started to undo my tie. That was when I realized she felt warm. I pulled away from the kiss.

"You coulda' told me you were in heat." She blushed and rolled her eyes.

"I... I need help." She looked away, embarrassed. I chuckled and snapped, teleporting both of our clothes off. She looked shocked and tried to cover herself in panic, but I held her arms away.

"Let me take a look atcha" That was really all I could do.

Damn she was hot.

She looked even more beautiful then any angel. I gently pinned her to the bed and pressed against her to tease her. She let out an annoyed groan of pleasure.

I started licking her neck and shoulder, it didn't take long to find her sweet spot. She was sensitive while in heat. I gently attacked and teased that spot until I drew blood, her moaning the whole time.

Finally, the kink in me sprung and I suddenly and harshly thrust into her. Causing her to gasp and moan loudly with pleasure. I wanted her to have the best first time she possibly could.

I could feel my eye glowing as I used a long rope of magic to start thrusting in and out of her mouth and ass, in perfect time with me. She moaned as loud as she could with the magic in her mouth.

I could feel her sucking on the magic, it gave me as much pleasure as a blow job. I was moaning as I started thrusting into Frisk at inhuman speeds. She was screaming through the magic in her mouth. I was a moaning mess myself.

"I think I'm gonna-" I started, planning on pulling out, but she had other ideas. She ground her hips against mine.

"Fill me up!" She screamed through the magic. We both orgasmed at the same time, riding them out. Heck, the rope of magic even organized. She swallowed every drop in her mouth.

I pulled out and made the magic disappear and collapsed next to her, both of us panting. I could see red cum leaking out of her entrances. I cuddled her, and she had enough strength left to cuddle back and whisper words to me before she passed out from exhaustion.

"I love you Sans." I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, Sweetheart." And I fell asleep as well.