Mine.

Frisk.

I was singing tonight, it was a normal thing for me to do. I was waiting my turn when a guy walked up to me. A goat monster with a black leather jacket on. I ignored him, but then he spoke to me.

"Heya little lady, you alone?" His voice was laced with lust. I kept my eyes forward and didn't even flinch. I knew Sans was in the crowd, but he couldn't see me.

"Not interested. Leave off." He looked offended, but left me alone as my turn came up.

I walked out on stage and preformed. It was a crooner song that I grew up listening to. "Mack the knife." A beautiful song.

After that, I did my normal thing. Got changed, got my money, and exited the back door. I saw someone there, I thought it was Sans. He was always there to tell me how well I did.

This... wasn't Sans.

I saw multiple people walking towards me. I started walking away from them. I hoped I could get away, but they were fast.

The first one grabbed me by the arm, I bit his hand. He howled in pain as the others pinned me against the wall. I couldn't see them.

I bit a lot of people. There was a lot of cussing. There was the taste of blood in my mouth. But it wasn't enough.

The goat monster from earlier walked up when they got me under control.

"Well well, lookie who we have here." He pinned me against the wall himself and the others backed away. I struggled, but to no avail.

He put his hands on my hips, obviously lustful. He started to bite my neck and I but his ear so hard it bled. He yelled and whipped his head back.

I hissed at him like a cat in water, he growled and slammed me against the wall. I yelped and he went back to biting me. I was pushing him away while he did it.

Then. Very suddenly. A bone shot through the goat monster's chest. The goat choked a little before crumbling on the ground and turning to dust.

The others fled and Sans pulled me close.

"Mine." The simple word he uttered made me blush and smile, and I hugged him.

He hugged back.