See ya.

Frisk.

"Am I interrupting something?" We both looked when we heard Papyrus. We both blushed, me dark pink and him blood red.

"N-no. I have to go home. See ya." And I walked away.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The only thing in my head was screaming. It didn't stop. I got home, and crawled into bed. The screaming just continued. I reached up to the tulip he gave me and looked at it closely.

Something was wrong...

There was a small spot that was a darker shade of red. I poked it and the small flower burst into life.

Red magic swirled and danced in the air, making patterns and shapes. It was quite pretty. After a while all the the magic went back into the flower.

I looked at it in awe.

He did this... for me?

I was shocked. I pulled the flower closer to myself. I wanted to keep it forever, cherish it.

I got out of bed. I wasn't tired. I went over to a corner that had some planting stuff and took out a pot and soil.

After planting the tulip I poked the spot, and it did something different this time.

The magic swirled around the base of the stem, where it was cut, and roots grew into the soil, then when it was done growing it let out a sweet smell.

It smelled like a mixture of a rose, honeysuckle, and tulip. The smell filled the room. I felt really sleepy from the sweet smell and crawled back into bed.

Tomorrow was going to be an amazing day. I knew it. I could tell.

I woke up in the morning, the tulip still there. I smiled and poked the spot, watching the light show again and again.

I could never grow tired of watching the red swirls dance around the room.