Will you be mine?

Frisk.

When we were done eating, I offered to pay. Sans didn't let me. He said to put it on his tab. Ok then.

After that, we walked around the park. It was beautiful at night. The echo flowers were glowing a faint blue. And he took me to a part that was full of echo flowers.

I was so shacked and in awe, a small stream flowed through it. We sat down on the edge of the stream and watched the stars. I pointed out a few constellations we could see through the city lights.

"This place is beautiful." I said as I looked to Sans.

"Not as beautiful as you are, Sweetheart." He looked at me. I was shocked and sat up. So did he.

"Will you be mine?" He held my hand in both of his. His eyes were filled with hope.

I was dead shocked. It took a few moments to understand what he said.

"Of course!" I tackle hugged him, tears of joy running down my face. We both laughed and hugged each other.

I saw Dings first, and I looked up at him with the biggest smile. He stopped and looked at me with a curious expression. I just laughed again and pulled away from Sans, wiping my eyes.

"Your brother is here. You might as well go with him." He whipped his head around to look at his older brother.

"N o ,  i t ' s  f i n e ." He smiled. I could tell he really didn't like what was going on, but at least his brother was happy.

"Thanks, Dings." Sans hugged me again. And I hugged back as Dings walked away.

I was so happy, and so was he. We just kept laughing and crying and hugging each other. We loved each other.

After a while we both pulled away and wiped each other's tears away, and kissed. The kiss seemed to last forever, though it was only a few seconds. Then I cuddled up to him, listening to his heart beating. We both fell asleep like that.