Strange symbols.

Sans.

I looked at his screen, it was glitching out. Some weird symbols were on the screen. I could read them, I don't know how, but I could.

"Sans Wingdings, file found, missing data. Error 404, missing data not found." I was puzzled. That was freaky.

Just then, the screen stopped glitching and it settled on my name and profile. Two stones were shown on the screen, they made my soul lurch.

"That's them." The dude looked at me, but then shrugged and placed an order for them.

"They'll be in the jewelry store next to here." I nodded and thanked him, then walked out and to the jewelry store. My brothers followed me.

We sat down and waited for about 10 minutes before they arrived, then Paps and Dings ran over and picked them up.

"Wowie. These look amazing!"

"A g r e e d ." I didn't like this. They shouldn't be touching them. They can't touch them. They're mine.

I didn't think, I just teleported next to them and took the crystals forcefully. They both looked at me with shocked faces.

"Sans, you could have just asked for them." Dings voice was a low growl.

"W h a t  t h e  h e l l  w a s  t h a t 
a b o u t ?" I winced at his tone, but the jeweler cut in before I could say anything.

"Hey, don't blame him. I know what it's like. They're connected to your soul, it's like someone holding a part of you." My brothers nodded and apologized.

"It's ok. I'm sorry for being so... grabby." I smiled at the pun, Papyrus just walked out while Wingdings chuckled.

"What can I do for you, sir?" The jeweler asked me. I turned and knew what shape to get them cut into and what to put Frisk's on.

"Could I get them cut into the shape of a four-point Star... and one piece on a necklace?"