Get well soon.

Sans.

I watched with wide eyes as Dings walked away. Papyrus lingered, but then followed. I just walked over to the bed.

"You need to rest." She shook her head.

"No. I'm obviously not welcomed here by your brothers. I can get home." She started to stand up, but fell. I caught her.

"No. You need to get well." Then Papyrus walked in, holding a card and a daisy. I knew that the daisy was a symbol for "get well soon." And I think Frisk did too.

"Get well soon, human. For I believe we could be friends." He laid them on the nightstand next to the bed before leaving.

She smiled and looked at the card, in bright red calligraphy it said "hope you get well soon, my friend." She put the daisy in her hair as I helped her back into the bed.

She fell asleep almost immediately after, and I kept seated next to her. Wingdings checked in a few times, so did Papyrus. But she still didn't wake up.

When she did wake up I was there. I must have been making my face, because she looked kind of scared. Not that I blame her. I'm a big guy, and seeing a big guy like me with nothing in my eye sockets would be pretty scary.

"Are you ok?" My head snapped up. Her voice was back to its strong, fearless manner. I smiled at her.

"Now that you're up." And I hugged her. She hugged back. And we stayed like that for a while before we let go and she stood up, only staggering a little. She held my arm to keep balance, and I helped her down the stairs and to the kitchen.