My turn.

Frisk.

About 10:23 am I heard a knock on the door. I answered and gasped when I saw Sans, bleeding to death.

"Get him in here. I'll take care of him." I told to Papyrus, who was holding him. I could see tears in the y'all skeleton's eyes as he put Sans down on my bed and sat in the chair next to it.

I got all of my medical stuff that I got from my mom and started to wrap his rib cage after cleaning it. Papyrus watched.

Then I realized his undershirt and red vest had dried blood and fresh blood on them ands sighed. I got Papyrus to help me get them off, mostly the tie, and get them into my wash machine I kept next to the boiler.

I made sure that Sans was wrapped well and that he wouldn't get infected before doing his laundry. I talked to Papyrus while I waited on his laundry.

"What happened?" A simple question, that can mean so much.

"Well... I'm not supposed to say." He was incredibly stubborn.

"I need to know so I can take care of him the best I can." After a while he gave in.

"We were on a job and he got shot. I panicked and brought him to a shed near here and we spent the night before I rushed him to you."

"Ok. Thank you." I found the bullet and pulled it out. Wrapped more over the bullet hole and cleaned it again. Then I cleaned the bullet and figured out what kind of bullet it is.

Papyrus went out for a walk so I sat by Sans, holding his hand. I started crying, seeing him like this... broke me.

He woke up and put his hand on the side of my face.

"H-hey Sweetheart... don't cry." I looked at him and smiled.

"There's a girl. What am I doing here?"

"My turn." Sans looked at me, confused.

"For what?"

"To take care of you. Like you did me." He smiled.