Watch it.

Frisk.

I could get Sans a watch. He never knows what the time is and always asks me. Anything else would probably hurt his bones anyway.

"A watch. We could get him a watch." Mettaton stared at me. Then he slowly nods.

"That's perfect. Good idea" I smiled at his approval. We walked into the jewelry store and I walked up to the counter.

"Do you have a cut crystal under the name of Sans?" The monster behind the counter nodded and brought out a small crystal that was cut into the shape of a four point star.

It took my breath away. The scarlet color with the imperfections making it look like a miniature universe. I took it in my hands and stared in awe.

"Can I have this put into a watch? One with a soft strap?" The jeweler nodded and took the crystal back from me before turning away to make the watch.

As I waited I texted Sans.

< Hey Sans.

Yeah?>

< Whatcha doing?

Errands. >

< Oh. Ok. Love ya.

Love ya too sweetheart. >

Then I put my phone away. I watched the jeweler weaving steel wool into a strap for the watch. Mettaton had been talking to someone over the phone and finished the call.

"What's he doing?" The question was for the jewler.

"Weaving. Making a strap that won't hurt Sans." The robot nodded.

Just then, a random dude stumbled in and ran into Mettaton.

"Hey! Watch it!" Then we both realized the 'random guy' was Papyrus and Mettaton's eyes went wide.

"I'm so sorry Pappy dear." Papyrus just nodded with a smile.

"Watch." The jeweler handed me a small box that had red velvet on the outside of it. I opened it and looked at the watch.

It was a Roman Numeral watch and the red crystal was under the hands. I looked at the jeweler.

"Thank you so much sir."

"Just doin my job ma'am."