I'm sorry.

Sans

"I'm really sorry, doll. I... I don't know why I did what I did. I kinda just... snapped. And I really am sorry."

She looked into my sad, desperate eyes and sighed. "It's ok. I forgive you."

I teared up, happy that she wasn't mad. She just wiped my tears away with sympathy.

...

Something was wrong...

...

Her eyes...

...

They were supposed to be green...

They were grey...

...

"Dollface?" I asked her, my hand on her cheek and thumb near her eye. "What's wrong?"

I knew that green eyes were rare, hazel even more so... and hazel changes color based on emotions.

She sighed and looked down. "My parents..."

Oh...

Shit...

IIIIIIII shouldn't have asked.

She started softly crying again and I pulled her closer.

"Hey there... it's ok doll."

"No, I-its not." I winced. Her beautiful southern accent was laced with sadness. I saw Papyrus come out and the look on his face when he saw me comforting her. He stopped dead in his path, turned around, and went back inside the shack.

"You ok?" She slowly stopped crying and nodded. "Ok. Well I have to go. But I'll see ya around. Ok?"

She nodded again and I gave her a quick hug and then walked into the shack.

"What was that?" I had expected Papyrus's question.

"Didn't you notice her eyes were grey?" He nodded.

"So?"

"Her parents were just killed yesterday. I wanted to make sure a pretty little lady like herself wasn't going around crying." Papyrus sighed and another person came in the door with money.

I'll see her later and check on her.

I decided in my head. The other person walked out.

I'll take care of you, Dollface.