Mardi Gras.

⚠️smut⚠️
Frisk.

When we finished the song, the people all around us exploded into cheers as we kissed deeply and passionately.

I smiled as the parade went on. People were handing us cups of moonshine, big mistake to do that to me. I drained each cup quickly. Sans did too, so I didn't feel bad. When the parade was over we went to Sans's house drunk as all hell.

We didn't see Papyrus or Wingdings, but they left a note saying they were probably gonna pass out on the street with almost everyone else and be dragged off to a nearby hotel.

We stumbled into his room and closed the door, he was grinning like a lunatic.

"You're reeeaaallly drunk, aren't ya?" His grin only widened and he pinned me against the wall.

"If we get into bed I'll show ya how drunk I really am." I smiled and nodded. No way I would refuse an offer like that. Then we got over to the bed and he pinned me to it and ground his hips against mine while kissing me deeply.

We both moaned in the kiss and smirked at each other before we reached into each others pants. He grabbed my pussy, while I gripped his already erect member. We both moaned.

"Your already wet for me, eh?" We both grinned and took our clothes off before he pinned me to the bed and kissed me again. I kisses back and he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he explored it, hitting all the right places to make me moan.

He suddenly thrust into me, causing me to gasp in surprise and then moan in pleasure. He didn't give me time to adjust before thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace.

I moaned his name loudly, witch caused him to speed up to inhuman paces. When he hit my g-spot I nearly screamed in pleasure, then he didn't stop hitting it. My tongue rolled out and I saw stars due to all the pleasure I was feeling.

His thrusts didn't stop, even when I orgasmed. He just teleported is into a new position until I orgasmed again. This went on for some time before we finally orgasmed together and fell on the bed.

"I love you sweetheart." I replied before we both passed out, him still inside of me.