Always and forever.

Sans.

After a few days of not being able to move much, I finally got up and started walking a little. It hurt like hell, but it was bearable.

But, right as I started walking, Wingdings came to visit me.

"W h y ?" I knew what he meant

"I got shot. It hurts like hell. Frisk is helping me." Papyrus backed us both up on this.

"Yes. The human Frisk knew exactly what to do to help him and now he is doing better and better. He was really brave and took a shot for me and is getting the care he deserves."

Wingdings looked mildly surprised. He walked over to Frisk and held out his hand for her to shake, and she did.

"T h a n k y o u , f o r h e l p i n g m y b r o t h e r ." Frisk looked surprised.

"Always and forever." She responded with something simple. It made my heart feel warm. And I smiled at her.

Papyrus smiles too. And to everyone's surprise, Wingdings smiled as well.

With that, he departed. I saw the red tulip I gave her for the first time. I smiled and poked it, revealing the light show.

Papyrus was stunned and Frisk watched it in amusement. When it was done Papyrus was left with questions.

"How did you do that?!" I smiled.

"My little secret." I winked at Frisk, she blushed and looked away. I loved it when she did that.

I had my clothes back, it kind of freaked me out when I woke up without anything on the top half of me but bandages.

Frisk and Pap has explained everything that happened and life went back to normal after a few weeks of Frisk taking care of me. Until one night that snapped me.