Yes.

Sans POV

We went to the last parade... but I knew it was gonna change my life for better or for worse. It all depended on what Frisk said.

I had the ring in my pocket, a red ruby cut to be a heart for a stone. I was so nervous... but seeing Frisk cling to me made me feel a lot better.

We got on the float, me in my suit and her in her dress. It seemed to be forever before we got to the center... and I was handed the mic.

"Hello everyone, I would like to thank you for coming out here on Mardi Gras." Frisk was staring at me. People cheered. A camera was focused on me. I took a deep breath.

"But I would like to give this night to the Queen of Mardi Gras, Frisk. And I would like to ask her a question that's been on my mind for a long time..." I got down on one knee in front of all of New Orleans and took out the box.

"Frisk Dreemurr, Queen of Mardi Gras, and love of my life. Will you marry me?" I opened the box and could feel myself blush.

Everything...

Went...

Silent...

Frisk covered her mouth in shock. And after a moment... I started to get scared.

"Yes." She whispered it, but the mic caught it and everyone went wild. There were cheers from everywhere.

Frisk hugged me around my neck and I hugged her waist as we kissed. The crowd went absolutely insane. I saw Papyrus and Wingdings smiling brightly.

I was the happiest monster alive, I had Frisk. We were together at last.

I heard fireworks and we both watched them. Frisk looked dazed, but I probably did too. We watched until they stopped and then partied until we blacked out...

And I woke up to Frisk with me on my bed. Cuddling. And our clothes still on.