1.

Alexis' POV

I hold the wristband in front of the guy who was standing in front of the doors of the building where the party was going on. The wristbands are tickets to get in, just like people have wristbands for festivals. The guy nodded after he looked at my birthdate on my ID. I got in and the other guy standing there, gave me a paper wristband as prove that I was over 16 years old, so I could get alcoholic drinks. I stepped a bit away as I waited for my friends to get in too. I smiled as I saw Sean got in the building. He came over to me, proudly showing me his first 16+ wristband in his life. He turned 16 only 2 weeks ago. He's a year younger then me and our other friend Morgan. Morgan and I are both 17. We are best friends since we were just little. We only knew Sean since like two years ago, when he moved schools and ended up going to our school.

School just started a week ago, after summer break so basically everyone from all the high schools around are attending this party as a school kick-off. At these kind of parties everybody knew everybody, it's odd to see strangers around here.

Sean and I just stood there, greeting some of our class mates that started to get in the building too. Finally Morgan got her ass in here too! I hugged her and so did Sean. We made our ways to the bar, so we could get a beer and after that, we just stood there at the side of the dance floor. I guaranty you guys, we're not the boring type that just stand there all night! We do dance, but only after a couple of beers, though.

I smiled, looking around at all those kids that have been in here for longer and that are obviously a little drunk already. They're all dancing with the worst dance moves they could possibly pull off. It was then that I noticed something a bit off. I saw a blue haired girl dancing wildly with some guy that looked a little older. I have never seen that duo in my life before and it seemed like they only knew each other. The girl was wearing loose ass shorts that looked way too big on her, the hoodie she was wearing also looked like it was three sizes too big. She had tons of chains hanging around her neck. The boy had long hair, put together in a bun and he was wearing a casual black shirt and some jeans. They both seemed like they were having fun and they were actually pulling some great dance moves.

Sean scared the shit out of me as he put his arm around my shoulder and looked at the exact same direction I was looking at. I felt his eyes glued to the side of my face after that. "Oh my god, Alexis Harper Jones is finally interested in a girl!" He squealed. I hit him in the back of is head as I shook my head. "You, Sean, you are unbelievable." I told him, still smiling and thinking about the fact that the girl actually is good looking. "She's obviously straight and dating that dude she's dancing with." I told Sean. I gulped down the last sips of my beer and threw the cup on the ground.

"Where did Morgan go?" I asked Sean, as I noticed she wasn't here anymore. "She's outside with Harry." He said casually. I nodded. Harry is a guy that Morgan hangs out with, often. He's like her boyfriend, but he's not. If you get what I mean. "So it's the just the two of us then." I said, on which Sean nodded. "Orrrrrr." He said looking over at the blue haired girl and the dude. "It could be us four if you get some balls and go talk to her." He grinned. "no no, not gonna happen my man." I told him, shaking my head.

All of a sudden the tune of "mama" by Jonas Blue came on and Sean and I looked excited at each other. This was like OUR song, of Sean, Morgan and I. Too bad Morgan's not here now. We started shouting the lyrics over the music and started dancing wildly to the beat.

I looked back at the place where the blue haired girl was standing, but looked away as fast as I could again, as I noticed she was looking directly in my direction. I felt my face turn completely red. "You're adorable turning all red." Sean said, which made my face turn even redder. "By the way, I don't think that boy is her boyfriend. They kinda look similar and they move similar too." He stated. "He's probably her brother." I saw the girl saying something to the boy, as she was still looking in my direction. Now the boy looked at me too and shook his head. Then the girl said something else, on which the boy nodded. Then they headed to the bar.