Hi

Hi everyone

Woah this is insane I started writing this story a while back and lately quite some people have found their way to this story and I'm very grateful for anyone who's even taking the time to read this.

It's just very weird to me because I started writing this when I was still in highschool (I'm in my second year of college right now and when everything goes as planned graduating next year). But like when I started writing this I was not me at all, I was so miserable when I look back at that time, I was actually at a point I wanted to delete all of this because I changed so much since then that this didn't feel like me anymore.

But I decided to keep it and have it to look back at idk.

Anyway I don't want to turn this into a ramble I just wanna say thank you for reading this and if you are in a place right now that I was 2 years ago, it gets better. And I know that's cliche and you're probably like "everyone says that and no it doesn't." But I can promise you it does. You will find who you are, you will do what you love and you will surround you with only people that accept and support you.

Because also like honestly what I learned after graduating highschool is that highschool only surround you with fake people and when you graduate you will lose a lot of people that you thought were important to you. (At least that's what happened to me and I'm grateful for it).

I'm gonna stop this now. Once more: thank you.