45.

*Skipping to Christmas eve*

Alexis' POV

After the Christmas shopping everything was calm, until today, after waking up and eating breakfast, everyone has been busy helping Maggie with cooking, making sure the house looks clean and setting up the table. Since both Billie and Finneas didn't want to cook, Maggie decided I should help her and Billie and Finneas had to set the table and help their dad with cleaning.

Let me tell you, shit was hectic, but it was a nice chaos, with singing along to Christmas songs and joking around too.

Everyone was going to arrive at 7 pm, right now it's 5 pm. That leaves us 2 more hours to finish the food, clean up the kitchen a little and get dressed. Luckily Billie and I had already picked out our outfits last night, so that we'd have more time today to help around the house.

Talking about Billie, she has her last appointment with Mia the 26th of December, so if everything goes well then, she will be able to walk properly without crutches before New Years Eve. She also has been a good patient and hasn't tried walking without crutches at home yet.

--------------------

"All I want for Christmas is you." Billie sings along to Mariah Carey through a spoon that she uses as mic, causing us all to laugh.

After Billie, Finneas and Patrick finished cleaning the house and setting the table, they decided to help us in the kitchen. We had already finished all the plates, besides the dessert. We were gonna make vegan chocolate mousse, for which Billie had to stir the melting chocolate, but instead she was giving us a live sing along concert to the Christmas songs playing.

Finneas was baking cookies to serve with the coffee and I was helping to do the dishes of everything that Billie and Finneas didn't need anymore.

After they were done baking the cookies and making the chocolate mousse, we were allowed to go and get dressed.

Billie decided to wear a black button up shirt and her black cargo pants with a couple of her chains.

I put on a plain baby pink dress that Billie picked out, but I actually really like that dress.

After getting dressed, we leave the room to see Finneas was dressed already too. He was wearing black jeans with a white button up shirt. "Look at you." Billie says, rubbing his hair, to mess it up. "Hey, my hair was perfectly done, thank you." He says, running his finger through his freshly cut hair. He had the amazing idea, two days, ago to go cut off all his long hair without telling anyone and when he got back home, everyone was shocked. Claudia hasn't seen his short hair either yet, so that's gonna be a nice surprise. But his hair looks cool though.

Talking about Claudia, she just arrived. The bell rings, so we know it's Claudia since she was gonna come a little earlier again.

"Go open the door for your girl." Maggie says, pushing Finneas towards the door, even thought he's very proud of his hair decision, he looks a little nervous.

"What have you done to your long beautiful hair." Claudia says, once Fin opens the door. "You don't like it?" He asks a little nervous. "I love it babe." She says, ruffling his hair like Billie had done earlier. "It looks good." She reassures him, giving him a peck on the lips.

After that, Britt and Fabio arrive, they have flowers and a bottle of wine for Maggie and Patrick and they also have three little presents.

"Here open up kids." She says, handing Finneas, Billie and I the presents. I think she only got us three a present, because she didn't want to get a bunch of teens a present that she didn't really know yet, but she probably felt obligated to give Billie and Finneas a present because she was invited at their house.