17.

*Authors note*

I've rewrote this chapter like a million times, but I'm content with this version of it. It's an important one! I actually wanted to wait longer to post this one and let you guys guess more about those events, but I just couldn't wait anymore. Lol.

Also, some stuff is fucked up and I'm aware there are no quotation marks in this chapter. I'm going to fix that asap.

*Flashback to summer of 2006*

No dad, I dont want to go to this camp again! I hate it here! Take me home. A little boy cried out when he hit his dads leg and started stamping on the ground. The boy had to go to this camp every year, because his parents were busy with work and couldnt take care of him during school breaks. Little does he know that this year, it would be the best camp he could possible have.

Beside that boy, there was another boy too, completely the opposite, he loved the camp and was very peaceful. He loved this camp so much, because he would make a ton of new friends every year. This boy was a couple of years older then the first boy I talked about. The first boy was 6 years old, this boy is 9 years old.

Both their parents dropped the boys off and animators of the camp took care of them. The 6 year old boy was stubborn, because he doesnt want to be here. He didnt do any activity with the other kids, he just sat there and stared out in front of him. The 9 year old boy couldnt see it anymore, he hated it when he saw people sad and he always wanted to make them happy, so he decided to go talk to the younger boy.

Hi, Im Finneas. He said to the younger boy, sticking his hand out for the boy to shake it. The younger boy shook Finneas his hand and smiled at him. Hi, Im Austin. Its nice to meet you. The younger boy, called Austin, informed Finneas.

The two boys became best friends during the camp, they became inseparable. It was so good to the point that Austin didnt want to leave the camp anymore when the summer ended. He didnt want to leave his new best friend.

The two boys kept in touch, every school break they would hang out together. Usually they would hang around in the streets, but one time Finneas took Austin home. He wanted Austin to meet his little sister.

Hello, I am Billie. A five year old girl said, shaking Austin his hand. Im Austin. Austin told her, on which the little girl nodded. Ever since then Billie, Austin and Finneas became best friends, when there wasnt school, they would always be together. Billie and Finneas, who were siblings by blood, didnt think of Austin as any less then their 3th sibling.

When they were 12, 9 and 8, they would always hang in the streets and thats when Billie and Finneas started to notice something about Austin. Sometimes they would get beef with other kids and Billie and Finneas noticed that Austin would always solve it with violence. He would always hit the other kids and bite them. To Austin, violence was the solution to everything. He even taught Finneas and Billie how to fight one time. Even though they thought the fighting was a bad thing, they never left Austin, they loved him endlessly and would always be there for him.

The kids grew up even more. At the age of 19, 16 and 15 they started to learn more about each other and about themselves. Billie started to figure out she didnt really like any boys shes ever met, she started to crush on girls. She didnt know whether she should feel bad about this or not. She decided she should talked to her two best friends about this.

Finneas, Austin, I think I have to tell you something. The youngest of the three said when they were sitting in Billie and Finneas their garden. Shoot. Austin said. Billie was playing with her finger, because she was nervous. She knew they would probably accept her just the way she is, but she still was scared. I think I like girls. She spoke up quietly. Both boys nodded and pulled Billie in a group hug. Youre still our sister Billie, no matter what. Finneas assured her.