5.

Alexis's POV

School just ended and I was walking with Austin towards his car. He has a black Lexus IS 300h F sport. A very nice car! "Hop in, baby." He said as he opened the door for me. I gave him a smile as I got in. He went around and got in. He started his car and drove off.

"So, I was actually planning on asking you something." He told me, I heard nerves in his voice. He looked at me for a second, before focussing on the road again. "What is it?" I asked, feeling the nerves building up too. "So, we've been friends for a while, but ever since I first met you, I wanted to ask you this, but then you told everyone you liked girls and I kinda was scared to even think about this again." He told me, on which I nodded. "But then I found that you still were being so nice to me and it got my hopes up again." He said, getting more nervous with every word he said. He was avoiding asking what he wanted to ask. "Just ask me Austin." I assured him. He took a deep breath and nodded. "Alexis Harper Jones, go out with me." He said, regaining his confidence. I nodded lightly at his question. "Okay." I said. He looked at me with wide eyes. "wait, am I dreaming?" He asked. I shook my head, smiling at him. "Nope, Austin, I will go out with you." I assured him.

The rest of the whole ride we just talked about nothing and everything, but I noticed he was smiling like an idiot the whole time and the smile wouldn't go away. I think I really made this boy very happy.

We arrived at my house and I got out. "I will text you the details about the date." Austin told, still smiling widely. "Okay." I told him and waved at him as he drove away.

For the rest of the evening I decided to just watch TV, since we didn't have anything to do for school yet. After about half an hour of watching TV I started to doze off, when my phone went off. I looked at the display and saw Morgan's name appear. I opened it, being curious on what she had to say. I was still mad about what happened during lunch.

Morgan: You're dick. Austin just called Harry to say that he asked u out and that you said yes.

I rolled my eyes at her message, but decided not to answer.

5 minutes later she texted me again.

Morgan: What the fuck, answer me. You can't do this to this boy, he doesn't deserve it.

Me: I do what I want, I like him.

Morgan: lair. U don't, I know you longer then today.

Me: Well, obviously not.

Billie's POV

I just got home from school as I got 2 messages from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Hey Billie, I was not planning on actually texting you. But I just heard that Austin did ask Alexis out and that she said yes.

Unknown number: This is Morgan btw

I felt the same sharp pain through my chest again. Why do I even care about this, I don't know Alexis, she hates me and she is probably straight, since she did decide to go out with Austin. Austin is a good friend, if shit works out between him and Alexis, i should be happy for him. I should not feel anything else! I don't know what I should answer on Morgan.

Me: I mean if they work out then it's good for them.

I put my phone in my pocket and entered the house. "Yo, I'm home." I shouted for the whole house, not knowing whether anyone is home or not. "Hello honey." I heard my mom say as she came up to me. I smiled at her. "Hello mom." I said as I gave her a kiss on her cheek. "How was your first day at school?" She asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Good, exhausting though." I said as I let out a yawn. "That's good that you had fun. Did you make any friends yet? Do you already have homework?" She asked. I smiled at her enthusiasm. "Well, I had lunch with two kids I consider friends already. Micah and her boyfriend Michael. And we don't have any homework yet." I told her. She nodded. "You should invite them over some day." My mom said. I nodded, as I started to make my way upstairs.