11.

*Authors note*:

Yoooo, you're going to like this chapter, I think. Fun things happen!

                                                      -------------------------------------

*Day two of the three day trip*

Alexis' POV

We were woken up by some annoying ass who had put on loud music in the hallway. I groaned as I saw on my phone that it was only 7 am. I NEED SLEEP!

I looked around as I saw everybody started to wake up a little, but everyone was still sleepy though.

I smiled as I saw a sleepy Billie in the top bunk next to my bed pulling the covers over her head, trying the block out the loud music. How can she still look good with bruises all over her face and a morning head?

And why do I think she's so cute?

Ugh, I need to get that thought out of my head!

Our door was pulled open and the same teacher as last night showed up. "Billie show me your face." He said, trying to make sure she looked presentable. But she did though, I did a good job last night her bruises aren't even that notable. I can imagine Austin looks way worse.

"No, fuck off dude!" Billie shouted from underneath her covers. I laughed at how grumpy Billie was in the morning. The teacher put a foot on the bed underneath Billie's, which was Micah's bed who clearly was still tired as hell too, and pulled off Billie's covers. He nodded happily, before giving Billie her covers back, who was just about to complain to him.

"Get up girls, breakfast in 10!" The teacher shouted for the whole hallway. The music was still blasting. "Dude, someone turn off that fucking music, I can't sleep!" Micah shouted.

Morgan and I started to get up and choose clothes to wear. I went with the sweatpants I had on yesterday, since they weren't dirty yet and they were the most comfortable pants I had with me and put on a black sweatshirt. I threw my curls in a messy bun and went to lay on my bed again, scrolling through my phone.

Morgan got dressed too, she had on sweatpants. I'm pretty sure they were Harry's sweatpants. And a hoodie. I feel like nobody cares about their appearance anymore on this trip.

When there were only 2 minutes left to get downstairs, I decided to wake Micah ad Billie up, who had managed to drift off back to sleep again through the loud music.

"Billie, Micah, only 2 minutes left." I said as I pulled their covers off. They both groaned, but decided to actually get up and get dressed.

At breakfast, we met with Mich and ate together, talking about last night. Billie was quiet and just ate in silence the whole time.

                                                           -----------------------------------

"Okay, now kids, we are splitting the two classes again. 5SC3 is going to do an altitude trail first and then climbing on the hills and 5SC2 is first going to do the hill climbing and then the altitude trail. You'll get a climbing belt right now and you make sure you keep it the whole trip and don't loose it, because you might definitely still need it." Miss Smith said, when the guy who works at the adventure parc starts to hand out the belts.

What a lot of people don't know about me, is that I actually am a climber, so I'm excited as hell. I usually only climb in indoor climbing halls and have never climbed hills or mountains, so this is exciting!

I started to put on my belt and laughed when I saw all my classmates were struggling, trying to figure out how to put the belt on. The dude who was helping everyone to put their belt on in the right and the safe way saw I was already done with putting it on. "Can you help the others?" He asked after he checked whether I did it the right way.